The Heat Transfer Starter Kit is a great way to get started with creating heat transfer projects.
Heat Transfer Material is a film material which has a heat-activated adhesive backing, so it can bond permanently onto fabric. This means it can be applied onto various fabric surfaces, such as t-shirts, jerseys, or bags. Great for creating customized apparel, Heat Transfer Material is a professional-looking material that creates high-quality projects.
Heat Transfer Material can be loaded directly into a Silhouette cutting machine and does not require the use of a cutting mat.
The Heat Transfer Starter Kit contains all the materials you need to start creating heat transfer projects, including a handy hook tool for weeding your cut-out image (removing excess heat transfer material).
For use with:
- Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Portrait® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® (original)
- Silhouette CAMEO® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® 3
- Silhouette Curio™
- 3 x sheets of smooth heat transfer material (9 inch width x 12 inch length) one each of black, teal, dark pink
- 2 x sheets of flocked heat transfer material ((9 inch width x 12 inch length) one each white and yellow
- 1 x Silhouette hook
- 1 x Idea booklet and instruction guide
- Exclusive download card redeemable on the Silhouette Design Store for 10 pre-selected heat transfer designs